Stacy's Blogspot Blog

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Finished Longies! (almost)

I'm going to start typing this post now, even though I still have 1 inch left of ribbing to do on the final leg of the first pair of longies. I just figured if I started typing now, I will actually finish in the next 10 minutes ;)

Okay! Finally, all the needles are out. I still need to weave in the ends, and cover a hole in the crotch area, but they're finished. Well, except for dying them, but that will happen later. I'm thinking of doing red fading to yellow, with the red starting at the cuffs, and the yellow at the waist.


Here is the picture. The string ends are just up inside the legs at the moment.





Now I get to start the legs on my rainbow-yarn longies! Happy day :)

1 Comments:

At 2:27 AM, Blogger Barb said...

Great longies! I love your ideas for coloring. I just found Koolaid on sale - 10 cents a packet - let me know if you want some, got lots of lemonaid and cherry color :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home